Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

Why you should NOT use Diatomaceous earth, epecially if you have cancer or suspect...

• Ok so...Diatomaceous Earth is very high in Silica...On my chart, silica acts like the Mercury family...Salt does this too...Eating pork...Now...Lyme disease Borrelia Burgdorferi, enjoys eating Mercury things...
  • Ok...Now, later stage cancers, resemble Lyme disease...Why? They eat up all the Phosphorus estrogen, see the Spleen section on the chart, then they progress to eating the yummy Mercury things, see the gallbladder section...If a relatively common type of cancer is allowed to progress, it will grow larger as it eats more food, going downwards as it grows, down the chart...
  • But, diatomaceous earth is purported to be an antiparasitic? Hmm...It also contain some aluminum...& some iron oxide...Studies looking very closely at diatomaceous earth as an antiparasitic have shown that it does not do anything very well...Possibly not at all...But yes, I have read all the rumours about it in the groups...My take is that it is very very cheap...People tend to choose it because of that...Is it actually getting rid of bed bugs? I do not know...
  • When I observed up close in my imaging a person who had cancer taking diatomaceous earth( I had told her to take an antiparasitic, but she did not want to spend the money on the one I mentioned, & instead chose diatomaceous earth...I did not interfere...We observed immediately that the cancer started to progress right away, from eating phosphorus(a purple colour in my imaging), to eating Mercury(a key lime green colour in my imaging)...The progression from the purple colour (estrogen say), to Mercury(the silica in D.E.) is a seriously dangerous progression requiring a shift from a Copper antibacterial type approach to the stronger magnesium type approach you might see for Lyme disease...
  • (Note: Those anti-Copper studies are referring to Ceruloplasmin by the way, a copper binder...Binder means opposite...Those studies are falsely reporting the opposite...Somebody is calling Ceruloplasmin Copper, & everyone just sheeply parroted & copied & pasted...Copper is like coffee & IS anticancer...Liver is full of Ceruloplasmin, not copper as the internet states...sorry off topic!)...
Uploaded files:
  • silica.jpg